Over the past months... So many ppl have been falling sick...
By "most ppl" i mean my students since those are the "ppl" i meet the most often!
I blamed it on the weather... Rain then Shine... One min hot then the next cold.
Well i thought i kept myself rather healthy... Shading myself from the heat and Staying outta the rain... Eating right (almost)... And drinking more water.
With all that new projects... i couldn't afford to fall anywhere near sick...
But just as nature would have it... Things happen when you least expect it.
I think i'm sick... or at lest falling sick...
Pass 2 days... the flu slowly creep in... Body ache like crazy... Constant migraine...
But no fever! Hmm... No fever means not really sick right!?
Anyway I continued with all my lessons as usual... I don't like that guilty feeling when i cancel... Even made it out for this huge gathering dinner!
But today was bad! I had to cancel lessons today and i felt so bad! I felt a bit better by the fact that it started to pour super heavily right after i mass message everyone. I'm so thankful to have understanding "parents"
Anyway... I don't know the point of this post...
I just needed to get this sick feeling outta my system.
*head spinning*
Ta