That time when D was so into this book, I couldn't understand her fascination. After I saw the movie, I still didn't think much about the story. I mean it was ok... One of those fairytale love story. I remember C being totally and utterly "in love" with the screen-Edward.
Until almost a week back, I borrowed the book from A. I hesitated on starting. I had my reservations. But as boredom grew and House lost it's initial hyped. I picked up the book and started the first chapter.
Ironically, now I cannot put it down. One chapter after another... The story draws you in... Into the lives of Edward and Bella. You just wanna know more! ( the weird thing is I already know how the story will end. And I still cannot stop reading!)
I wouldn't say that the writing is good... Definitely not gonna be one of my fav author... But it's just the story. The captivating allure of the whole vampire fantasy.
A hopeless romantic... A sucker for fairy tales... Finding my escape through the pages... At least it doesn't lie.