Twitter-ing

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Things are picking up.
I'm suddenly learning all i have to in one day.
Understanding how different people work....
And how some things you don't need to listen to.

It's so weird that I don't know who i should be listening to
Office politics is crazy especially when it's so subtle and on the surface everyone is so goodie goodie and happily working together but you know that underneath it all it's not really like that.
Then who do you trust!!??

Time is flying...
I'm enjoying the stress
But i don't think i'll be saying that a while later on....
Call me weird but right now i'm busking in it.

I'm kindda looking forward to tmr and all that it brings....
But it's also scary all at the same time
I hope i'll have time to update.
Although i wonder who is actually reading my crap rumbling....
hmm.....

***

Then there are certain things can turn your life upside down
Sometimes maybe it's better not to know stuff
But it has a weird way of letting you find out about it.
Then you can't help but let it affect you.


I'm annoyed that i'm irritated....