It happened so suddenly... No one suspected... No one expected... Everyone shocked!!
I suddenly have work to do, although i'm super clueless about anything.
Everyone is helpful with advice but nothing constructive...
I'm trying my best to pick up... But it's not easy...
This morning whisked by...
Yup... you heard right... and this is the first but certainly not the last time you'll hear me say that... I'm thankful for the new workload, simply cause time pass faster and it's actually constructive work... but still... I'm more Clueless then Cher!!
Paper staring at me... I stare back... We look clueless-ly into each other's 'eyes'
I got myself a desktop pet!! I wish i can show it... but i forgotten how to save screen... Anyway... the most entertaining one seem to be this sheep...
more on it later.... Just got called out for lunch
more on it later.... Just got called out for lunch