But i need to just note this down.
Did my first presentation. Totally not what i expected.
I was more stress by the fact that it was my Director that was following me!!
But it all turn out great! Had fun!
I hope i will have good news to share soon.
Everyone (who still bother reading) Fiona is pleading with you to help her
cross fingers,
find 4 leaf clover,
get horse shoe and rabbit's foot
and pray super hard hard!!!
cross fingers,
find 4 leaf clover,
get horse shoe and rabbit's foot
and pray super hard hard!!!
It was another busy day! And i'm seriously enjoying it! (again i bet i wouldn't be saying this soon after)
Another day of learning new stuff (work and non work related...)
Talking more to the colleagues....
And basically taking it all in.
The day was had better when we all synchronised and switch off at 5.55 and got ready to disappear outta office once the hand hit 6!
Dinner and shopping with the girls was fantastic!!
Food was yummy!
Shopping was great as always (spent a bomb but very happy with my buys! I got my convo outfit!! Yes i know it's a little early but i couldn't help it. I love it to bits!)
Gossip with the girls was informative and very entertaining!
Today is a good day!
Ta