Work is getting busy busy!!
Tying up loose ends for someone...
Although it's not my contacts... and technically i was 'fed' all this work.
I'm enjoying the learning process. (yes... i'm actually starting to like this...)
Thank God for good colleagues!! If not i will be lost in la-la land right now.
Handling my first major project right now (at least to me it's quite major la)
I really hope that this will open more doors for me.
I need to be this well! Even not for my sake... for the ppl that actually believe that i can do this whole work thing...
So everyone (again) please help Fiona
cross fingers,
find 4 leaf clover,
get horse shoe and rabbit's foot
and pray super hard hard!!!
cross fingers,
find 4 leaf clover,
get horse shoe and rabbit's foot
and pray super hard hard!!!
***
How wonderful... Today i'm wearing sleeveless without a jacket and it decided to rain!
No help that 3rd floor is so cold now with the new air-con and 2nd floor is freezing like it's winter!!
I'm left with only my shawl to keep me warm today!
Damn! Just realise... How am i going out for lunch!!?? Ahh.... i need my break! I cannot function without my break! And i wanted to eat roti prata today =(
Ok... Back to work.... Waiting for supplier to call