Know what’s scary… It’s when your client takes one look at your drawings and goes ‘hump’ and then silence…
What do you say??
“Sorry we did such a horrible job”
Then…
……..
……..
*speechless*
Oh forget it! It’s over….
On to more pressing matters… Like the fact that I’ve been trying… trying the whole day… to pluck up the courage… find the right words… calm my nerves… and not feel guilty to say what I wanna say.
If not today then I have to wait 2 weeks…
But I really wanna say it today…
Sigh…. 1 more hours to try…
At least it Friday!!
TGIF!!
It was a drag of a week!
But that surprise call just now just made it all tahan-able
Waiting… Patiently waiting for the work day to end.
Anway....
***********
*********
******
****
***
**
*
Happy ‘scary’ Halloween!!!
So what are you dressing up as??