Twitter-ing

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

This week in a nutshell:


Pros:

Monday = public holiday!! (one less day of work! Woohoo!!)

Informed about a 12pm meeting at 1130am. (mad rush but at least I got to go out)

Receive contact of another job. (more jobs = more chances to close something)

Arranged meet up with T!! (can’t wait for a good catching up session)

A lot of (work related) meetings this week (aka Fiona get to go out rather then rotting here…)


Cons:

Promised a few designs to be out by Thursday and I don’t even know if it’s possible to deliver (everyone cross fingers for me) If it’s not out, I can prepare to get a ear-ful! Of nagging and complains and… you get the gist

Department meeting. (so NOT looking forward… kindda scare actually…. Blah!)


I’m still so undecided what I wanna do. A big part of me wanna quit. But there seems to be this thing nudging me to stay. Like how after that super horrible week (last week) This week I come in and suddenly get thrown with these few new projects. Is it a sign asking me to carry on?? What am I suppose to do….


“stuck in the middle”


Bosses being bosses will always have something to say about your progress. The funny thing is, they have tried the whole “silent treat” on me (aka “if you don’t show something we’ll give you the boot”) But honestly I don’t really care…

Damn I think I make a horrible employee!! Or every employer’s nightmare! (haha…)



Well at least it’s 2 days down to Saturday! Oh… I can’t wait!