Twitter-ing

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tuesday brings with it hope!
Or at least that's what my star sign says....
Yes... i'm bored to THAT extent.... i'm reading my horoscope...

I'm running outta things to read.
I'm getting desperate for my MSN.
I need to find work for myself... I'm starting to run outta ideas on how to smoke my daily report..

I think i ask this before; but i don't have an answer and i'm still puzzled.

Question for the Day:
How is it that one can get so hungry just sitting here and not doing anything??

Someone pls enlighten me!

Damn i don't wanna be one of those OL with the huge ass... Damn saddening la... Hopefully i can make it home before 7 today... Planning for a run!
I don't understand how the office can be so near from home but it takes forever to get home... Hate peak hour traffic!! Blah!!
And hopefully a meet up with some old friends.
I don't like working life where your time is so restricted to "after office hours"
Times like these make me wanna be a student all over again!


Oh oh!!
Briks orders will be made this thursday (18 Sept)
Currently i have 3 pairs
So quick quick! Any more orders??