Twitter-ing

Monday, September 15, 2008

It’s Monday again…
*sucks*
How am I suppose to make it through week by week like this…

Again I am sitting here… staring at the screen with nothing to do…
Everyone seems so busy… why I got nothing to do??
It’s gonna be another cold calls week again!!??
Damn sian can… I’m running outta ppl to call already…
Cow is suppose to be busy at work… and cannot entertain me…
I have to wait for Fie to wake up before he’ll reply any of my emails…
Jon is so far away with crap timing that’s so diff… it’s hard to disturb him even if I wanted to…
The girls are busy with work… we hardly even talk now…
Meh is just hopeless… I’m so giving up already la…
I seriously need to find new entertainment in my life! Blah…

Ok… I think I need to start “working”. Will update (real) soon