Twitter-ing

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Midweek!! I made it this far...

Today busy busy collecting company info
But the eyes are aching even more staring at the screen....
Contacts giving me problems today.... At first i thought it was my eyes... wanted to rush home during lunch to change outta it.... But when i step out for lunch, it was sudden ok!
So i concluded... it's the air con in this place.... totally drying me out!! Gosh! think of the damage it's doing to my skin!!*scream moisturizer*

Tummy giving me problems again today....
*argh*
Must be that new lunch place they brought me today...
I swear i'm never going back there! It's worse then the market...
I saw a cat caught a rat like abt 3 tables away from us. *super grossed out la*
I totally lost all appetite after that.... I couldn't put another bite into my mouth la...
I wanted to cry and like leave straight away la!

I'm starting to wonder why i even waste money on lunch... Almost every time once i read the office after lunch, i just puke everything out! (No no... I'm not force pucking) It's just that i feel super uncomfortable and the tummy will hurt... It's either i puke or i shit! Both equally uncomfortable... *argh*
Pain...
Just think... if i save the lunch money instead... the stuff i can get! Damn... I'm not eating anymore!

Ok... Back to work...

Next update:
"The smoking corner"