The actions of other people will be very unpredictable, today, so you need to be prepared for anything. And although this day may test your flexibility and your patience, it will still be quite enjoyable. You like it when things are interesting, and unpredictability is part of the price you pay for 'interesting.' One of your friends might have an interesting social opportunity for you, but you need to have them explain things in more detail before you say 'yes.'
I like how it sounds very ‘promising’ as does most usually sound. But since my life have been dull and not very fun… I think a dash of unpredictability should spice things up. I like pleasant surprises!
I wonder which of my friend is the one with the ‘interesting social opportunity’? it would be nice to be getting out a bit…
Cab-ed home immediately yesterday after work…. I really felt like dying… I promise/swear I am not eating lunch today!! My tummy is still upset now… I shall go walk walk at the supermarket later.
***
I find the “smoking room” of this office very interesting.
If you don’t know yet… my office building consists of 3 levels. I’m right on top (imagine all the ‘exercise’ I get from climbing those stairs everyday!)
So level 1, 2 and 3 ppl need to find a place where they can congregates and all smoke and waste a bit of time together. Hence the stair well has become the prime choice!
It looks ok when there is a lot of ppl gathering and smoking. But yesterday, I saw my very stressed out boss rushing to that stair well, squatting by the side and puffing away!
From my view (through the tinted glass door) it looks like some addict in a half way house lor… it’s very bad considering that was my MD la… but seriously it looked like that… I wanted to snap a pic, but I don’t think it’s very appropriate right!?
Ok… I need to start working…
Next topic: One of my MD. He looks very very much like………………
Later