Today time is creeping…
Did so much and barely an hr pass…
Just now simon say that next week must start ‘begging’ for appointments!
Aka ‘fiona start working!”
Oh mans….
I really need to start making a few appointments before I dare to ask for leave…
The construction is finally done! Now the office is cold cold… super cold… I have 2 air cons blowing at me!! Lets give it a few days and see how it goes…
At least spent some time downstairs today… disturb the designers and operations ppl… looked at all the different samples in the library…I love all the pretty wallpapers… now I wanna wallpaper my room….
Wasn’t feeling good… so didn’t have lunch… but had to go to shaw plaza to get some stuff… anyway walked pass kfc and decide maybe I should just have whipped potato for lunch…
(ok this is gonna be one of my “I hate prc” kindda story)
so there I was standing in front of the counter waiting to order… then this bloody rude fat ass of a guy just shoved me aside and started barking his order! The lady behind the counter was trying to take my order and so she ignored him. But he continued barking and repeating what he wanted…. By this time I was glaring at him already la… (remember today I’m not in my best of moods…) I was this close to screaming at him…. The lady saw my pissed off face and kindly ask him to wait his turn. It was then he noticed me glaring at him…. He bloody looked at me as if I was in the wrong… like hello! I was standing there first… maybe in your country you don’t have to queue… or maybe no one thought u to queue before… but you come invade my country, you bloody at least learn to respect what we do here…. Irritated man!! I just rolled my eyes at him and walked off... Nvm… to make it all worse… I went into Guardian to buy things… and it was a prc at the counter…. I walked out and this bloody prc girl was too busy talking she bumped into me and never apologies! I was staring at her in disgusts la… Boiling!!! I came straight back to the office… I don’t think I can take another encounter… I’ll prob not be able to hold it in and just slash out la….
Good thing there is nice ppl at work to will still entertain me a bit and make me laugh… and let me play with the cool gadgets from the clients… (more on that later… with pics to share)
I must state for the record that I don’t hate all prc.... like at my work place there is one that I’m perfectly ok with…. But come to think abt it… I think he’s the only one that I am ok with … can’t blame… I don’t know many...
Digress…
Guess what I just found out…. The timing on the phone is a good 8mins slower then the actual timing… I double confirm with my watch, my PC and the radio… all the same time. And all proves that the phone clock is slower… is it their way of keep us back to do more work?? Not like I’m doing any… but that’s besides the point…
I have officially wasted 25mins writing all this…. I'm getting good at looking busy doing my own things... Everyone walked pass and saw me 'busy' typing away... haha... I should be getting an award for this! Oh wait! I am.... I'm getting paid!! haha....
Ok ok... No more... Monday it's serious work already... Maybe i should put simon's picture in front of me then i'll be constantly stressed out to work... hmm....
It’s Friday! Teaching, teaching and more teaching… but somehow I feel ok about it….
Hopefully the kids will cheer me up in their own crazy way….
Ta