Twitter-ing

Friday, September 26, 2008

Bored at Work

And the F1 weekend begins…

Rain poured down this morning…. According to the radio… it started at 6 and hasn’t stop till now…

The traffic was crazy!!! I was later then usual today coz a normal 10min journey took almost 30mins instead….

I blame it on the F1… all that road diversion….

I have a semi pig trotter of a foot now! Why you wonder…. This silly girl here missed a step (again) last night… grazed the knees and twisted the ankle… I know it’s not a sprain coz I can still move it….but it’s pain!

Not helping that I need to make a trip down to Suntec later…. (damn…. The heart of all the commotion!) So not looking forward to that walk from the mrt….

To add on to this mess of a disaster… my head have decided to start spinning…..

I need to put my head down a while….

Later.


p.s/ wah lao.... of all days they choose today to do construction work just next to my table... Shit! my head is hurting more!!!