*Sleepy Sleepy*
yes yes i know it's all my fault but a girl can complain on her own blog right!?
In the office now with no one else expect my 2 big boss in the room....
I read somewhere before that the 'symptoms of lack of sleep is similar to that of alcohol in your system. I think i'm so understanding that right now... Slow movement... the 3 sec memory... and general light headedness...
Went out for 2 appointments today.... It was bloody hot!! But at least i was out for most of the afternoon.
Some how today feels like a fri....
I'm not suppose to be here...
thinking... dreaming... hoping...
Blah.. it's all wishful thinking now....
Ok... 'stop dwelling' Need to focus if i wanna go at the end of the year!
Gosh.... i'm not asking for a whole building... just 80k!
After reading Daph's tag... it's like a snap back to reality. Not so much the kids and the bills... but just the reality of it all.
Fairytales should just remain as fairytales and not cloud the minds of reality.
There's no free lunch.... and nothing is gain without hard work (or at least some kindda work)
Daph has this uncanny ability to do snap ppl back! I guess everyone needs someone like that to keep us grounded.
I've decided to stop looking and just let it be. Unless it drops on my lap, i'm not actively doing anything. That's my sentiments right now.... it could be all real... or it could be the 'alcohol' speaking... tmr we will know.
still needing the sales!!