Everyone's Out....
No one's In...
Let's go Home!!!
Woohoo!!
No one's In...
Let's go Home!!!
Woohoo!!
"I wish.... I wish... I wish...."
*cross hands together and wish really hard*
*cross hands together and wish really hard*
Nope... Nothing happened...
"Oh well i tried"
It's barely lunch.... I have nothing to do as usual...
Was suppose to go for motoeshow yesterday, but got caught in the rain after looking for cow.
(ok la... that's just a convienvet excuse for my laziness. but still...)
Went to look for my grandparents instead.
And a good thing i did!
My grand dad was running a fever! And could barely walk straight... The meddie was made him really dizzy and all.
So end i ended up driving him and my grand ma home.
Had dinner there and chilled out with them a bit before heading home
I think they were happy.
Well at least one good thing came outta my slacking...
Daddy and Mommy touched down this morning...
Shall be a good girl and have dinner with them tonight...
before heading out, for what i hope will be better night then last week...
Amist all this boardem, i'm actually quite looking forward to some good entertainment.
At least i can be sure the band will make me laugh!
Thanks A for the date! Really hope that J can make it too
After last week, we really need something good to peak us up! And to really celebrate for J too!
***