Went shopping with my mum today, to help get stuff for my brother.
Sometimes i wonder why do i even bother when he don't even care...
Hmm...
Anyway... random talks somehow drifted to...
Mum: "Have you seen S's (my neighbour) brother?"
me: "Err... No. But you did tell me abt him that time la. Why?"
Mum: "Oh.. Nothing la. He quite good looking leh. You want, i ask Stella intro you la!"
me: " Err... No thanks ar... it's ok...."
Mum: "Serious la... He not bad leh."
me: " Got cuter then my brother not?"
Mum: "Of cause la! Tall and Big size. You like right!"
me: "Err............. Really.... Nvm la... It's ok."
Mum: "No la! I can ask for you .........................................
I stopped listening here
Oh man!! I think my mother is starting to be like other mothers!
Is she trying to tell me i'm getting old??
Or is she trying to chase me outta the house??
Die...
I think i'll have to live in Baby-M soon!
*start moving things*
Sometimes i wonder why do i even bother when he don't even care...
Hmm...
Anyway... random talks somehow drifted to...
Mum: "Have you seen S's (my neighbour) brother?"
me: "Err... No. But you did tell me abt him that time la. Why?"
Mum: "Oh.. Nothing la. He quite good looking leh. You want, i ask Stella intro you la!"
me: " Err... No thanks ar... it's ok...."
Mum: "Serious la... He not bad leh."
me: " Got cuter then my brother not?"
Mum: "Of cause la! Tall and Big size. You like right!"
me: "Err............. Really.... Nvm la... It's ok."
Mum: "No la! I can ask for you .........................................
I stopped listening here
Oh man!! I think my mother is starting to be like other mothers!
Is she trying to tell me i'm getting old??
Or is she trying to chase me outta the house??
Die...
I think i'll have to live in Baby-M soon!
*start moving things*