Twitter-ing

Saturday, August 15, 2009

10 Random-ness

Waiting for show to load...
Taking long... long... long...
Therefore i'm Bored... bored... bored...
Thus...
Random pictures of random happening with random words.

Random-ness #1

I told my dentist that my teeth ached sometimes.
She suggested toothpaste for sensitive teeth.
Lets see if it works.

Random-ness #2

Met some girlies for (late) lunch.
Tried the branch at Starhub centre.
The food tasted different.
The staff were impatient.
We didn't like it there.
Nonetheless, it's nice to meet up with the girls!

Random-ness #3

We went for an express medi and padi after lunch!
Scouted the whole of FEP to find one within our (ridiculous) budget
We were determine! And eventually we did find!
*Cheap Cheap*
Medi + Padi = $10 only!!!
But it was all cheena ppl... so you know...
But it's cheap!

Random-ness #4

Oh... some many months back, it rained... and there was a flood!
Class couldn't start... and i was bored.

Random-ness #5

I love this view...
Simply love to drive through wide roads, with trees and both side... and the sun was a nice addition.

Random-ness #6

I just wanted to buy myself something.
And i like the colour.

Random-ness #7

I couldn't find any of my (2 million) hair clips...
So i took notes from WGM Hwangbo and tied it up like how she do on the show.
Ha!

Random-ness #8

N came back bearing gifts!!
The packet drinks are soju... They really like their alcohol. It even come in convenient packs.
We still yet to have our fusion party though
Hmm...

Random-ness #9

Cute old couple on a cute old Vespa with cute matching helmets.
How cute!

Random-ness #10

For more then 10 years my trusty red clock never failed to wake me up!
Then it decided to retire.
I hope my new white one will work as well.


Ok. That concludes 10 random (almost) useless happenings in my life.
My show finished loading...
I'm off.