(Thanks for getting all that stuff for me. My mum says Thanks too!)
As usual, i was parked outside her gate. And before i can ring the doorbell, the 2 lovelies will announce my arrival.
But today, Aunty R did not come out to greet me as she always does.
From way inside the driveway...
Aunty R: "Hi girl. Ok... I'll give you a choice, you can either collect the stuff today or come back 7 days later?"
I looked at her with a very puzzled look.
me: "huh??"
Aunty R: "Oh... my class mate's son has H1N1. So we're all on self quarantine"
me: "Oh... It's ok. I'll just get the stuff quick."
Aunty R: "Alright. We catch up after 7 days ok?"
I looked at her with a very puzzled look.
me: "huh??"
Aunty R: "Oh... my class mate's son has H1N1. So we're all on self quarantine"
me: "Oh... It's ok. I'll just get the stuff quick."
Aunty R: "Alright. We catch up after 7 days ok?"
Haha.... She was being social responsible. Which i totally admire.
I mean, seriously, in our society, how many ppl will actually self quarantine? I'm sure a lot of ppl cannot even be bothered if they infect everyone around them.
Look at the Butter fac case... It's almost a classic example.
And now with the school holidays over. I'm scare to even imagine what's going on in the schools.
Looking at the situation right now, gut feeling tells me that everything is being down play right now because of the AYG.
Be prepared for a full blown effect after the closing ceremony.
But of cause this can just be my paranoia speaking...
Now more reasons to really hate this virus...
... it's making an initially easy decision a very hard one now.
... it's deepen the hole in my pocket.
... it's causing unnecessary outburst (aka, my dad!)
How can something so invisible be so deadly....
Bloody annoying!
But...
My loot is keeping me happy

for now...
p.s/ i think my kids will be quite happy too