Life throw you many ups and downs. We all been throught shit loads. (I know that I definately had/have my fair share) But someone told me:
"You can choose to come out of it bitter or better."
What I'm most grateful for is the ppl that helped me along the way. Be it those that listen to my whining and complain. Ppl that advice. Ppl who share with me their personal stories. Ppl who help me be more aware of myself and my surroundings.
Most importantly for ppl who have become friends that I can count on!
Today,especially to you, for letting me do it. For being there beside me. For allowing me to get all my unhappiness resentment and last ounce of feelings out. For helping me come to terms and (maybe now) truely let it all down.
For all that you did, I sincerely Thank you!
For being "that" friend! THANK YOU!!