I received a package in the mail.
I remember enquiring abt it but have no recollection of actually paying for it.
I was quite upset and was looking all over (the Internet) for it.
Not much luck... So i kindds came to terms with not having it.
I went to open my mailbox yesterday and much to my surprise...
I got mail!!
I got it!!
A really pleasant surprise
And for that moment,
I was happy.
(taking pleasure in the simple things.)
I remember enquiring abt it but have no recollection of actually paying for it.
I was quite upset and was looking all over (the Internet) for it.
Not much luck... So i kindds came to terms with not having it.
I went to open my mailbox yesterday and much to my surprise...
I got mail!!
I got it!!
A really pleasant surprise
And for that moment,
I was happy.
(taking pleasure in the simple things.)