Life have been eventful. All thanks to good old friends and some new ones.
As much as i like hanging out with my already friends. I like to meet new ppl too! Add that extra spice. And meeting new ppl will result in meeting more new ppl! it's like this never ending cycle! I like...
Anyway...
Been doing really random stuff lately...
Needless to say, there's been a sudden spike in late nights
With suppers...
and MJ (yes i know... so unlike me right!)
and many dinners...
and movies - OMG just remembered this "horrific" movie they dragged me to watch! I'm still suffering from the after effects and they're already plotting on how to "con" me to the next one. I think i'm gonna cry...
And i actually went swimming! (that has nothing to do with coaching or training...)
Just got my cammie back from D
So i'm trying to get back the flow of taking pictures. Totally losing touch...
Met more new ppl last night.
and here's my another weak attempt at pictures...
(there was more but some-irritating-one deleted it... especially the "eyes open big big" pic!!! blah! i liked that one la! hump!)
Old friends... New friends.... Newer friends!!
Leave 3 girls at the back of a car with a camera... And the flash will go off non stop!
K offered to help with the picture taking

... But after a while...
Complained that our pose always the same few... And refuse to take anymore...
Blah!! How to pose differently in such limited space!?
Ha!
Still...
Thanks for another night's out
As much as i feel that Butter should just remain on toast...
I did have fun
But can the next one just be at our usual?
More updates as the pictures roll in...
Ta!
