Expecting a text, i search for my phone, only to be disappointed but pleasantly surprise all at the same time.
It was J! Such a coincidence!
Her sweet text was to thank the ppl that love her. (yes we do, J!) And it was like an extension of her post that i was reading.
I was really touched and really proud of her for being so brave!
Standing beside her, i will look like such a weak coward...
To "my lil' sister" J:
So for what this is worth...
"I'm super proud of you and how far you have come! I know you are much strong, a lot braver and deserve so much more! Everything i told you, comes from my heart. We might not be the closest. But i promise that i can be that friend you can count on!
So, to putting down the past, and a brighter, more deserving future... Cheers!"
So, to putting down the past, and a brighter, more deserving future... Cheers!"
p.s/ we must arrange a bkk trip together! and drag M with us to help carry the loot! haha..
***
Life is so unexpected.
We never know what's gonna happen later.
The world in the mercy of H1N1
MJ dying so suddenly
Treats of a nuclear bomb
Wars breaking out
The economy in distress
Our lives suddenly seems so trivial compared to these.
But it's still our life nonetheless...
"I hope that your life is better."
(*emo-ing* i blame the cough syrup)