The economy is a big disaster.
There is a health scare that's spreading like wild fire around the world.
And of cause the ever present treat of terror looming just over the horizon.
There is indeed much to be frighten and displease about.
But amidst all the tension of the world. We sometimes must take a step back to be grateful for the things we do have.
So from now, i will try to complain lesser and start appreciating more.
This week for example,
I'm grateful that i had dinner with D&D and G&CK. Just to catch up and spent some time together.

pic credit: D - dec'08
(Pic is not of this gathering but the ppl are the same)
And how i'm grateful for M for arranging mambo on wed.

And how i got to see so so many ppl!! And to meet some new ones too!
And on Thurs, it was dumpling festival. And it's been a family tradition that we still make our own. And my grandma insist on making a special batch just for me!

I'm fortunate enough to say that i'm able to eat homemade zhang very year already. But to have a batch made especially for me... I am really blessed! I love my grandma!!
And another thing to be grateful about is that i gotta meet C last night! It's been the longest time since it was just the both of us, catching up and just talking. I miss these times much!

And we had the most wonderful meal! The food was all so yummy! As usual we over ordered! Ppl walking pass our table stared at us... wondering how just 2 ppl just finish all that food!!

pic credit: D - dec'08
(Pic is not of this gathering but the ppl are the same)
And how i'm grateful for M for arranging mambo on wed.

And how i got to see so so many ppl!! And to meet some new ones too!
And on Thurs, it was dumpling festival. And it's been a family tradition that we still make our own. And my grandma insist on making a special batch just for me!

I'm fortunate enough to say that i'm able to eat homemade zhang very year already. But to have a batch made especially for me... I am really blessed! I love my grandma!!
And another thing to be grateful about is that i gotta meet C last night! It's been the longest time since it was just the both of us, catching up and just talking. I miss these times much!

And we had the most wonderful meal! The food was all so yummy! As usual we over ordered! Ppl walking pass our table stared at us... wondering how just 2 ppl just finish all that food!!
See... if we look closely enough there are many things to be grateful about. And we should count them and remember them. And thank the ppl who help make life that much better!
"Thanks!"