So we took a long drive into roads less familiar...
The view that greeted us was enough to make it all worth while
The sun was setting, the view looked out into the runway. Pity we couldn't capture the airplanes. (it's times like these i wish i had a DSLR - story for another time)This place is out in the open... So there was bound to be loads of mozzies... I asked for many many mozzies coils!
But someone came prepared!
Win liao!!Chilled out a bit, "arguing" about what to order
Had a drink to work up that courage!Then we ordered!

We had soup (super yummy!!)
and Nachos with all the condiments (super yummy!!)
and Deep fried button mushrooms (super yummy!!)
All the sides we had was really super super yummy!!
I will go back even if it's just for the sides.
And all these was just to prepare of for what's coming...
The sun continue to set

as we carried on our meal. A slight pause to take in the view and the surrounding.
But i think it was a phase to built up courage to continue to the main event!
The waiter came....
set this in front of us."Don't look that bad" someone said....
Right....
We braced ourselves. Each with our first....
I was terrified when i cut into the meat... Looking all red and evil!
Taking the first bite... The exactly reaction was...
"Not that bad la.. still can..... WTF!!!!! HOT!! Damn hot!!! Drink!! Faster!!"
It was seriously damn crazy-ness HOT!!! You could feel the burn all the way down to your tummy! And your whole mouth just goes numb! Lips feels like it's being held over an open flame! I was literally crying uncontrollably by this time.Just look at the plate... I told you it was evil-ness red!
I was desperate to finish the first one... dreading the second...
They wouldn't let me off without finish it.
So i just polished it off in one swift move... Mouth still burning and all...
The sun was really setting by now...We chilled out a bit more, tried to regain composure and gave our tongue time to get it's feeling back.
This was one interesting meal! And that was only level 5!
The crazy ppl wanna go back and challenge level 6....
I will go back.... but for the sides only. Thanks you very much