***
Today I wanted to go out and let my hair down!!
Scream Laugh and have Fun!
Then i receive word of an almost shocking news
I was half expecting it. But not this fast!!
I nearly drop my phone as i read the message.
All going-out-mood was suddenly swept away
All i wanted to do is rush to your side.
But i can't
So now all i can do is sit here and worry
*worried*
***
Today I wanted to go out and let my hair down!!
Scream Laugh and have Fun!
Then i receive word of an almost shocking news
I was half expecting it. But not this fast!!
I nearly drop my phone as i read the message.
All going-out-mood was suddenly swept away
All i wanted to do is rush to your side.
But i can't
So now all i can do is sit here and worry
*worried*
***