Twitter-ing

Thursday, December 11, 2008

I can't claim i'm busy... But the days have been packed with loads to do!
Much happened since the last update. And well... it's hard to keep track after awhile.

There was...

Dinner with my Colour girls: Attendance = 4.5

Ena's birthday: Last min arrangement but i hope you enjoyed yourself

The impromptu night out of mindless drinking and dancing: Never dull with you guys around

THE Run of the Year: I did it!! (kindda)

Win's birthday: The baby's finally 18!

LiWei's surprise: Was it really a surprise??

How to write abt so many with so little brain juice left...

And now the com doesn't wanna upload pics... Oh well... guess this have to left hanging for a little longer..

Ahh..... Another (almost) packed week!! So much to do... So little time!!


WooHoo!! Can't wait for Christmas...


p.s/ recently i've been experiencing a lot of problems with my lappie... Every program seems to be running very slowly... and every application is taking forever to load... I'm bracing myself for the worse! *cross fingers and toes*