OMG!!
Today a damn major thing happen that will probably change my life in ways that i cannot comprehend right now. Everything is still floating and it haven't really sunk in. It's like i have to physically, mentally and emotionally prepare myself. I still don't know what to make of it. It came so suddenly without much warning (although the signs were showing) But for it to happen just like that!!?? I need some time to adjust. I still don't wanna say exactly what it is yet. I need to balance the emotions first. But eventually... maybe... i think... i will tell.
Ahh....
Today a damn major thing happen that will probably change my life in ways that i cannot comprehend right now. Everything is still floating and it haven't really sunk in. It's like i have to physically, mentally and emotionally prepare myself. I still don't know what to make of it. It came so suddenly without much warning (although the signs were showing) But for it to happen just like that!!?? I need some time to adjust. I still don't wanna say exactly what it is yet. I need to balance the emotions first. But eventually... maybe... i think... i will tell.
Ahh....