I wanted to just chill and do nothing. But it seems like the days been jam pack with things to do, people to meet, places to go. Don't get me wrong! I enjoy everything that's going on now. But some how it feels like it's just done to numb whatever's not happening... For once, can it just not be so complicated!?
Anyway... Much done and even more to write about.
Starting from the long past...
For weeks on end, my aunt will continuous bug us on our attendance, what we will be wearing, what time will we be there...
Oh yes! She was very excited! How not to be when it's your only son's big day!
So all we could do was indulge her with the answers she wanted to hear and smile.
I for one, was not all that excited about this wedding. I mean, i was happy to go get the dress, happy with my shoes but just not excited (i normally am about things like that) Hmm.... Guess i had other more pressing issues on my mind.
We made our way there...
Daddy, Mummy, the boys and I all dressed up!

The ballroom was just like any other. Tables all around. Flowers. People. Lots of people!! I think there was almost 70 tables that night!! *madness*
All my cousins and aunts and uncles and nieces and nephews were there.
It was nice to see everyone but felt so fake when you have to make small talk to people who obviously was gonna forget what you just said or was simple not even interested but still had to be polite. So of cause there was a lot of "Hi! How are you? Oh! What are you doing now?" And what better way to polish your PR skills then at a wedding!
What better way to kill time then to snap pictures!!

One each with Mummy!

Issac and Vic looking dashing and so lovely! Loving them to bits!!

My 2 pillars!!
Then finally dinner was starting. By this time i was hungry (having only had 2 scoops of ice cream that day) So there was only minimal amount of pics of the food.
But no lost. It wasn't anything fantastic. I for one did not really enjoy the food there. But i guess it was ok.
Issac was having fun playing with his food...
And there was this whole incident with the "chicken head"!!
It was all jokes when it was place on his plate. He started using the spoon to hit it when his mum told him to stop it cause it was painful for the poor chick. The poor boy took it so seriously, and with this shocked and sad expression he started stroking the "chicken head" and saying "oh... sorry..."
It was hilarious!!
But of cause having a short attention span, he soon forgot about it.
Which was weird, cause he proceed to picking up the head and eating it!!!

Some times you seriously don't understand how they are thinking! But with that smile... who can fault them for anything...
And there was the latest "attraction" in the family!
Presenting the newest toy *ahem* i mean... Baby!!

And with those chubby cheeks! She is such a bundle of joy!

No prize in guessing who's "daddy's little princess"
This is just so precious!
I left the wedding early. I was getting too bored... And i had a prior engagement. But i was glad i left. I had more fun after.... But it'll just be left as that.
***
Ok... moving on.... (told you it's a long post)
I recently took up a few new classes. At this new place around novena. And i'm simply falling in love with that place!! It's so so pretty la!! I wanna take like 10,000 classes there so i can go there everyday la!!
I don't even mind sitting around in between classes waiting... I don't know what it is about this place but it just have this allure to just draw me in..... *dreaming*
***
Finally got to meet Cow and Fie for dinner... Been ages since we met up together....
So our attendance for the night...
Dinner with them is always at some new place. Which is fun cause it's never the same! And we always get to try something new!
This time we tried Hooked! along upper thomson.
The food was alright for me. Not wow or fantastic but it was good overall!
The pictures shall do most of the talking (cause i'm kindda running out of words)
This looked special. But taste just like salmon

This was some prawn and crab thing... Not too badFish pie.
They could have spent a bit more time pick out all the bones..
Mich's mainOk... I know we over ordered as usual... But who can help it when everything looks good on the menu! But i enjoyed the dishes.
And how can we not have desserts....
Waffles!!
It was nice meeting up and catching up and bitching and updating...
Where will we be going the next time?
***
Ok... i need to get ready for training now...
Later










