Twitter-ing

Monday, November 10, 2008

It's been another weekend. It seems like there's this almost new routine forming. But i'm liking it. (so no complains there)

After work on Fri...
It was dinner at the Grandparent's!
Dinner is dinner is dinner.... so ya...
Found out that Grand uncle's is in hospital. But he's doing ok now.
They were discussing the food he can and cannot eat. What should be eaten and what not to give him. Wah.. pls la... he's already so old... and probably feeling very unwell and uncomfortable as it is... Just let the poor man eat!!

Sat was classes as usual in the morning...
Then went *** shopping with the family...
Much to consider... A lot of details to look into... Many factors to take note.
Shopping have never been so stressful!
Still much homework to be done... There's still time but I'm just crossing my fingers right now.

Then there was dinner
HK cafe this week. Food was normal. My noodles were a little too salty.

I still can't get enough of drinks serve in jug/mug like this!
It's prob just me but the drink just seem to taste better!
*yum*

This week we decided to check out timber.

Just for a drink and to chill...
It was a heck of a week for both of us and we just wanted a simple place to de-stress!

A cool beer is the solution to any busy week!
And i also had their lychee freeze. It was yummy! I think i'll go back for more!

I like the place...
Especially on a breezy night...
The ambiance is just right to sit and talk and catch up.
But... open space brings with it my "best friends"! The mozzies was attacking me non-stop!! Yes... i'm the type that will get all the mozzie bites... Blame it on the high body temperature i admit (or so i'm told)
We ordered a mozzie coil but it took forever to come! And by the time it came i was already bitten 4 times!!

Yes... and it's another session with lots of pics OF me...

ME!

Woke up to a lazy Sunday morning...
Then it was teaching as usual...
Magic show...
Then sleep...

Back in this gloomy office on a freezing cold Monday morning.
Came in like after lunch cause it was pouring just as i was leaving the house and i didn't wanna get wet. So I conveniently had to go for "meeting"
Ha!
Sucks to be back. I'm glad this is gonna be THE week!! It's a bit scary but i'm so gonna do it! I hope that no notice period is needed.
*hope hope*

When all else fails... There's always chocolate to make things a little better!

*Mmm... yum*
I like...



***

There's been a major lack of Aragorn update for some time now...
Partly cause i hardly see him...
Oh boy have he grown!!
He looks so different now... I feel he don't look good in pictures now... Maybe it's just one of those growing phase? I don't know...
But outta the tons of pics i snap of him... I think there was only one cute/nice one...
So ya....

Aragorn in his (almost famous) Tiger suit!