I knew they're not gonna make it easy....
Just when i thought i have set my mind to it...
When i'm nearly 99.9% sure....
The 0.1% gotta happen....
It's definitely the people here that's gonna make it so hard to leave....
How do you leave when everyone else id helping you find u reason to stay.
I don't think it's quite right when others are more anxious about your job then you are right?
Tomorrow is suppose to be THE day...
*thinking really hard abt it*
Just when i thought i have set my mind to it...
When i'm nearly 99.9% sure....
The 0.1% gotta happen....
It's definitely the people here that's gonna make it so hard to leave....
How do you leave when everyone else id helping you find u reason to stay.
I don't think it's quite right when others are more anxious about your job then you are right?
Tomorrow is suppose to be THE day...
*thinking really hard abt it*