Sleep has been like 3hrs per night for almost a week already...
I thought some cool breeze would do me good...
Maybe i could fall asleep by the pool like i use to...
But end up just walking and walking further away
I saw school buses pull in...
I almost forgot what it felt like to go to school so early in the morning.
Maybe i need that routine back in my life?
There is so much going on this week
Cow's day....
The wedding...
Last classes...
New classes...
Loads of preparation work...
Cow's day....
The wedding...
Last classes...
New classes...
Loads of preparation work...
The more you try not to think about something, the more it forces it's way through
Clouds your thinking, and mess with your head
Deb said to just follow your gut!
But right now there are just a lot of questions and very little answers.
My gut says to get these answers now!
But reality tells me i have to wait...
Waiting for the world to wake...
"I'm so tired"
"I'm so tired"
But we need to pause and remember we're not alone.
I know that if it's not for cow, i wouldn't know how to survive these few days...
Thanks and more importantly...
Happy Birthday!!