Twitter-ing

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

So happy today!
There was sun and sea and wonderful company!

Debbie's shot was beautiful...
And Rick was such a good sport!
The weather kindda held up for us
I tried to capture some of it so she can have a preview of finally outcome.
(was damn trigger happy today la)
But of cause my pictures will be nothing compare to KC's (our photographer)
I'm just really glad that i got to share this experience with Debbie and Rick.

And Aunty Regina:
(who prob wouldn't see this but i just have to say it still)
"Lady Regina just rocks la!!!!"
I love it so much!!
I don't know why but it's just this really happy feeling!

Well... Maybe it could be the company too
But... I think it's more the boat! (Heehee!)

***

I got so so much update
But i'm so tired now...
Will try to update during the week...
As usual some pictures are on facebook



p.s/ Daph>> 10k register as promised! Gosh... i can't believe i'm gonna do it! haha