Twitter-ing

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The story goes...
I went to school for evening class today.
During break, i pop by the study room to say Hi to friends there

Conversation of the Day:

I walked into the room

F: Hey what you doing online?

Me: Huh?? I'm not online. I'm here.

F: Huh?? but i'm talking to you now!

Me: Err... ya cause i'm here talking to you??

F: No... I mean i'm talking to you online!

Me: Can't be... What's the nick and picture?

F: Princess... or something like that. No picture.

Me: Not me la... My MSN is my name and picture lor. Plus i don't even have you on my list.

F: Huh? Then who is this person i've been talking to?? I thought it was you all a long lor.

Me: Hahahahaha!! How long have you been talking to her (i assumed)

F: Few months liao... I really thought it was you! Still ask if you (that person) if going for class not!

Me: Haha!! And that person actually entertain you all the while ar?

F: Ya!

All in the room burst out laughing

***

Seriously serious!
That is probably the most classic example of mistake identity!
He honestly believe that he was talking to me...
I don't know why he never clarify but ya...
Win liao lor!
Now we all can't stop laughing