After a super long hiatus... A decision have been reached.
It's been a good 2 years with many ups and downs.
All really fond memories.
And i had a lot of fun!
So unlike the previous, I'm actually a bit sad to make this change.
But 2 years is long enough to dwell in my "once upon a time..."
To all of 3(maybe 4?) of you who followed me through this time,
I sincerely thank you
for your kind patience with my nonsense rumbling...
for my roller coaster mood swings...
and of cause for sharing all my joy!
"Thank-you!"
It's been a good 2 years with many ups and downs.
All really fond memories.
And i had a lot of fun!
So unlike the previous, I'm actually a bit sad to make this change.
But 2 years is long enough to dwell in my "once upon a time..."
To all of 3(maybe 4?) of you who followed me through this time,
I sincerely thank you
for your kind patience with my nonsense rumbling...
for my roller coaster mood swings...
and of cause for sharing all my joy!
"Thank-you!"
"And so she close this chapter, happily ever after..."
Moving on...
*watch this space for moving directions*