Twitter-ing

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

There's really no mood to write lately. Not because there is nothing happening, on the contrary I've been kept real busy with the inflow of work!

You see... recently I've been really disappointed. By actions, by broken promises, by empty words. These can really drain a person emotionally, physically and mentally.
And that's how i feel right now. Utterly disappointed. Completely drained.
Until today, i don't understand how can people make promises so quick and almost at the same moment, make up their mind that their gonna break it? Is all promises now just lip service?
Why do something when you have no good reason to? Why do something when you don't have the guts to face it later on? Why do something then act all oblivious after?
Don't do things that you dare face.
Don't say things that you mean.
Don't make promises you don't intend to keep.

I know i should be the bigger person and just let it go.
But i feelings are hard to control.
It's so consuming that i don't even have the mood to make decisions. I don't feel like making any decision. It feels like every decision is wrong!
Drown myself in work (pun intended)
At least that few hours, i can escape any real emotions.

Sorry for all these emo-ing.
Too many unhappy happenings.