Twitter-ing

Tuesday, July 14, 2009




It's time again!
Everyone go register!!

Go to
singaporemarathon
for registration and more info


Early bird period: 16July - 5Aug
Catch the early bird! The discount is fantastic!!

Loyal runners discount period: 16July - 26July
If you ran last yr, you'll get a 30% off the early bird price during this period!

I'm being
tempted forced pursued "ask" to do the full one this year...
Omg!! 42.195km!!!
That totally sounds like madness to me right now...

This Sunday, I'm going for

And I am officially NOT prepared!
No motivation at all to train for it this year...
Looking at the 10km route is already making me panic a lot bit

Thus making me a bit hesitant about actually taking up the full marathon challenge.
At least last yr there was progression in my running and i had some mysterious motivation
This year is just pure laziness!

Quick!! More ppl join together with me!!
Maybe we can motivate each other to actually finish the race together!
(Yes... this year my aim is to just complete the race and not die half-way.)

p.s/ Let me know if you're running to k! I need some positive motivation here!