Twitter-ing

Sunday, February 15, 2009


Happy S.A.D

(Or as I’ve learnt…)

Ok.. so I’m a day late… but hey! It’s still all the same right!?

The transformation of Valentines’ day over the years… and the new names people come up with! Somehow, you just got to see the humour in it.


Hope you’re valentines’ was filled with sweets and flowers!

Mine wasn’t… but I had fun nonetheless… it’s always nice to be cooked for and served!! haha



***


On a separate note…

This is one movie that I’m willing to pay to watch!

I know that whole bollywood thing ay be kind of a put off… But this show has none of that (well… maybe expect when the credits rolled) The story line simple and predictable. But the way that it was present and the meaning it held… Wow!

Really enjoyed this show…

No questions how it achieved all those awards! Seriously well deserved!