Twitter-ing

Friday, February 13, 2009

What you think is not always the way it is

When it happened the first time... I was there to lend you my shoulder, my word of advice and even help you think of a way to get back!
I mean that's what friends are for right!?

When it happens for the hunredth time, i was there again to hold your hand and tell you that all is gonna be fine. That's what friends do! (even if i think you're just being crazy paraniod)

But come on! Using me as your lousy excuse when you finally realise that it wasn't like you thought! Now that's too much...
Why do i put up with you? Some times i have no idea!

I don't normally so openly bitch abt someone like that.
But this time you push alittle toooo far don't you think!?

Argh!!!
Call me when you finally decide to grow up...

P.s/ writing on the way back home... I followed you all the way back!! Dammit!! You should be paying for the bloody cab fare!! Argh!!