Twitter-ing

Monday, January 19, 2009

CLEO says:

“Eat Healthier!”

Snack attack:

Snacking is not unhealthy. It actually can help sustain you through the day, keep your metabolism and energy level up. Wanting to snack at 4pm is a sign that your blood sugar level is low. While that doesn’t mean you have a legit excuse to polish a huge bag of chips, simply having an apple is probably not going to cut it either.

So CLEO suggest:

“Eating to suit your personality type.”

Your eating personality:

“I really need to eat something the moment I leave the office.”

Tip: it’s ok to grab that curry puff. Just try to cut back on your dinner portions so you stick to you totally recommended calories for the day.

Your eating personality:

“I love snacking while watching TV.”

Tip: Absent minded eating means you’re likely to consume a lot more than you need. Pour out just one portion of whatever you’re having and keep the rest.

Your eating personality:

“I get cravings whenever I’m stress.”

Tip: There’s a reason why you crave carbs when stressed – they help release a hormone that calms you down. But this is a temporary fix. Take a walk around the office block to get your mind off work for a while.

Thanks CLEO!!

(Another step to a “Love me” year)