Twitter-ing

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Little Miss Excited!
I actually have something i'm looking forward to and it's making me happy.
I know F said not to get any hopes up and just take it as it comes... But i think i'm allowed to indulge in a little excitement and anticipation right?

***

Exhibition. Exhibition. And more Exhibitions!!!
Leaving in a bit...
Out today... Hopefully the whole of tomorrow too!
But then again... I have stuff to brief... but like got no one around to do the work anyway... Ahh....
Just saw B walked in and he looks piss. Just as he has been for the past few days. How?? Need to ask him stuff but am in no mood to put up with his piss-ness and potential outburst at me.
Hmmm....

***

Haven't been able to sleep well and the eye bags show no mercy!
Reason could be that i've been having weird recurring dream for the past few nights.
" I'm sitting on my desk, staring at this familiar quotation. Then suddenly i would take my bag, walk into L's office and say very calmly 'I quit!' then go downstairs say thank-you to my colleagues and just walk out."
But the thing is, it always abruptly ends just as i start walking down the stairs. It's like i don't actually leave the place...
What's it suppose to mean?
Maybe i'm mentally preparing myself to get fired if i don't close this deal.
But honestly, i don't know why but i don't care...


***


Ta