Twitter-ing

Monday, October 20, 2008

It's the start of another week.
Monday in the office just sucks... Feeling lost and not knowing what to do... I thought that at least u will have emails to reply and ppl to response to.... But instead i'm staring blankly into my screen (again) and resort to writing this entry to pretend that i'm busy 'working'.

Why is it the work like to come all together at the very last min or when i wanna go. And when i've nothing to do, i really have NOTHING to do??

I hate the ants crawling around m table... I've tried my best to ignore them. But recently they have become more annoying!! Now they're getting more daring! Crawling all over me and biting me!! These irritating creatures really wanna die is it!! I don't believe in 'killing' anything unless it becomes a nuance... And these little buggers are really pushing it now!! Argh!

***

The past weekend is definitely worth a post:
(Since i'm at the office, it's gonna be pictures-less as usual)

Friday
'Company Dinner'
- actually it was like dinner for all the Oct babies.

Simple dinner with loads of pictures! It was really fun and everyone was (more or less) cooperative when i whipped out my camera!
Drinks after, but i wasn't feeling too well. So i left earlier then expected. Don't know why but the chills were mad! I was colder then usual and just had to get out! I'm starting to think it's the place... Maybe our karma is of a different frequency that's why nothing good ever comes out of that place (for me) Hmm.... Think it's time for a change.

Sat was spent teaching and sleeping and dinner with the family!
Haven't been home early the past few nights prior
The countless drinking sessions. Then there was the dinner date... and more drinking...
Even Daddy left it and called to just check up and talk...
At least i still talk to my mom... I'll call and disturb her throughout the day...

And of cause there was Sunday!
I nearly forgotten abt the Run... Good thing there's the girls to remain me.
Woke up bright and early!!
J & A came over, and it was off to Changi!
No surprise that girl-genius here missed a turn and we had to make a super long big turn!
Contemplated giving up and just going for breakfast...
But......
I'm glad we stuck through!

The sun was glaring hot!!
There was hardly any shade and we had to walk a super long way to the start.
Took our time.... walked and talked and took pictures aplenty!!
(silly me as usual... brought camera with no batts.... The memory is seriously failing!)
Good thing J came prepared for my absent-mindedness!
Snap.. Snap.. Snap!! Yay!

ok... more abt the run when i get the pics and if i got the mood to switch on my com at home...

Now i'm having very mixed feelings abt the next run...
21.5K!! I think sometimes we do thing to torture ourselves without realising it!

***

And it just started pouring.... (again....)

Ta