Twitter-ing

Thursday, September 4, 2008

updating again cause i'm seriously bored!

Got another 2 more shows to look into... Trying to think who i can call...
Not helping that there is hardly anyone in the office...
There's suppose to be 8 ppl (including 2 big bosses) on my floor...
Right now there is only 3...
Thus leading to 0 motivation to do anything...
My eyes is closing...
Good thing the radio is on... if not i'll have doze off long time ago...

Very random thoughts...

omg... the pass hour took the longest time to pass....

Contacts become your worse enemy when you have to stare at a computer screen the whole day! Eye drops don't seem to work...

Class95 is playing all the oldies... Is it cause of the partying this weekend? Damn it makes me wanna go mambo! Now with work... i doubt i'll be mamboing for a while... *sadness* (Damn! Another reason to hate work)

Ppl here don't dress up... how boring... i thought if you need to go meet clients, you have to wear nice nice... Or is it just me? i think even if i wear jeans and t-shirt and birks to work no body will care la...

Today i had a bottle of juice for lunch... I'm getting lazy to even eat la... I mean i can't wait to get outta the office... But i'll just end up walking aimlessly for 1hour.... Today i didn't join them for lunch cause no appetite... End up walking to Balestier plaza and then all the way back. I have no idea why... But ya...

I feel like getting a new pair of birks.... I hope they have the one i want in stock now. Anyone else interested??

I am cold... It's been raining almost everyday... How miserable...

I wonder what is Mommy cooking for dinner?? Hmmm....

My fin bag is here! Like finally...

Oh i finally got my own rubbish bin at work! (big deal k!) But still using laptop... When will i get my PC!!??

Ok... seriously this random-ness is getting no where... Time is still crawling at turtle speed... one and a half more hours...

p.s/ pls email me even if it's just to talk crap (no msn at the moment - read last random point)