Twitter-ing

Monday, September 8, 2008

I think I’m getting real good at wasting time…
I don’t feel as bored… not cause I’ve more work… just that maybe I’m getting use to it… hmm…
Calls and more calls today.
Still learning nothing new
And the damn ants are still crawling around and now biting me!! *ouch*

Most interesting thing today is that i made my make shift name cards!

The real ones wouldn’t be in till like next week (I think)
And I need some by tomorrow cause….
Finally I’ll be going out!! (I hope it’s still on…)
Going with one of my colleague for this exhibition. He’s suppose to teach me how to mingle and talk to ppl and stuff like these. I’m just excited abt getting out!

Yesterday marks to completion to yet another lifesaving calendar year.
The Open Waters competition was held at Sentosa.
This yr it was split up into 2days.
Sat was heats and Sunday was the finals.
Very much better organization this year. Everything was much smoother and the event flow was consistent. Of cause if you wanna pin point every problem there is lots to say. But overall I must say that it was a job well done!

Will post whatever pics I have asap.
Counting on the other cammies for more pics cause I forgot to charge mine.
Despite the ups and downs of this year. I felt we manage to pull through ok. There’s always room for improvement and we will have to look into that if we want to continue growing as a team.
Okie… Will do a full update on feeling and thoughts and reflection when I actually see the pictures.

Right now I just can’t wait to get off work!!

***

Briks orders pls!!
http://www.footshopping.com/main.cfm?MI=31

Interested parties pls...
or email me
or sms me
or call me

best if you send me the link of the one you want, together with the model no. and size and whatever other details so there wouldn't be any mix up k

Cheers

***

Special note:

Hey Debbie!! Looks like you really enjoyed your honeymoon! Saw your pictures. They looked lovely!
No worries abt me. I’m ok now. I’ll email you real soon k.
Take care too *hugs*