Twitter-ing

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Today was a mad rush from one place to another
It was like running "getai" la...
But as long as i get to hang with my friends...
I'm all good!

Lunch with the lifesaving girls...
It's been awhile since we met like that
To lunch...
Then bitch...
With a little shopping...
Just nice!

Came home... Barely caught my breath...
The Mars called to say that he was reaching!
When down to meet him...
Waited awhile for Ena and Chia How to arrive to.
Soaked in the jacuzzi and just caught up with each other's life...
I just couldn't say no to prata after!

Then....
Went to meet my girly girls!
Updated each other...
Bitch some more
and just had a good laugh!

I enjoyed today.
Meeting so many ppl...
I like...

Don't know what's wrong but i haven't been in the mood to take pictures lately...
So this is all i have to show for today...


"Yup... He can't wait to chow it all down!"


***

Oh... and just another random thought...

I saw something i really want (but was way off my budget) today!

It's the coat btw...
The once i saw was in navy blue...
It's been something i've been looking for and this one was just so pretty!
Some (ok... many) of you may think i'm crazy for wanting it...
But... I don't really care...
Once it's reduce to within my budget, I'll most prob (by that it mean 99%) get it!
Yay!
Then it'll be the most worn piece of clothing Fiona would wear at year end!
Yes... I'm serious... I'll really wear it out! And i don't care what other ppl say!
*so excited*

Okie... This was very random....