It's been nearly a month since the end of the exams, how fast time just float pass.
It's been a good month of "doing-what-i-want-whenever-i-want"
Amidst all that playing and fooling around,
I realise a lot,
Learn a lot...
Experience a lot...
Then suddenly as i'm sitting here right now...
I'm feeling scare and unsure.
What i thought i knew, now i'm not sure
I thought i planned it all out,
thought that i'll stick to it.
But when circumstances change
Do we have to change our plans too?
I thought it would be ok,
But seems like now everyone is bugging me abt it.
Every one's telling me that it's just silly and i'm wasting my time.
There's so much i wanna do.
So much i hope to do!
But the external pressure is deafening... especially when it comes from ppl close to your heart.
You've never pressure me like this, why start now?