Even if it's not directly at you
There's this subconscious positive influence flowing
And I find myself doing more then i thought i normally would,
With that bit more enthusiasm and a little less procrastination.
"Is this suppose to be Your sign??"
***
3 very random thoughts:

I'll try... I need to... I must!!
BUT!
i think it's trying to kill me! or at least hurt me somehow...
First my eye! (thank God for goggles!)
Then the eye again... This time hit the top lid and left a scratch...
And it's not done... Today it hit my nose!
Now it feels like there's bruise there...
*Ouchy*
"It out to kill me la!"
(in all aspect of the word)
this love-hate relationship
*sigh*
***
*sigh*
***

In your own way... you motivate and push.
"Thanks"
***

I missed my (use to be) "second home"
The memories and the people i share it with...
Those were really special times.
Do you remember??
***
"All my bags are packed and I'm ready to go..... So kiss me and smile for me, tell me that you'll wait for me"
miss already