But as i watch the rain come and go...
Staring at the screen...
I realise that there is nothing to say!
hmm.... okie... I guess i can bitch abt Sunday's interview
Some of you have (already) heard about it
Ok... for those who don't know yet...
Last Sunday i went for SIA cabin crew interview!!
Yes! It's out... Fiona wants (wanted) to be a stewardess!
(laugh all you want you evil friends.... haha)
Jas wanted to go so i see no harm in following her. Even if it's just to keep her company.
And after always talking about it. I guess that giving it a shot wasn't too bad an idea.
At least i can say i tried it before!
Met so many friends from school there. Didn't know that so many was interested in becoming an SIA girl too.
The first round was like a mass interview
About 10 of us in a room with 2 interviewers
We were suppose to stand up and introduce ourselves and talk a bit about why we wanted to join SIA.
This was when all the cheesy and politically correct answer arose...
Do you know how hard it is to pretend to listen and look interested in what other people is saying and try to think about what to say all at the same time!!
But i guess when it's your turn to speak, somehow you'll think of what to say.
Second round was the kabaya round.
Aster "warned" me about this round! She said that i have to be quick to find one that will fit.
So i die-die also chiong for the kabaya lor....
I found myself one and still had time to help Jas find hers too
But i think my top was a little big.... Oh well...
This round i feel it's an ultimate bimbo round la!
"Ok, now walk towards me."
"Walk back and come forward again"
"Hmmm.... ok."
Then they wil shine these 2 super super bright big spot light into you face and inspect every single inch!
"Ok, look to your left. Look to you right."
"Ok, now turn around. Turn back."
"Alright now stretch out your arms. Turn it around"
I tell you.... they will scrutinise and pin-point every visible part of your body and face lor...
Every dot, every scratch, every almost-non-existence scar... No mercy at all!
"What's this?"
"How did you get it?"
Then they will give you that "Hmmm...." and look at you as if you got an alien growing on top of your head!
Anyway...
I only made it to this round....
Then they kicked me out...
Looks like i'm not SIA girl material
Don't think i'll try again (although many says that i should)
I guess after going through this interview and looking at some of the girls there and how they really want it so bad! (some went for the interview like 4 times!!)
I realise that this isn't something that i really want after all
I rather be sitting in a plane then serving on one!
Hahaha...
But at least now i can said i tried it before!
*picture-less post cause we couldn't take pics there*