Twitter-ing

Sunday, June 1, 2008

I know i told Jas that i'll blog tonight. So here goes...
(if it seems random with not flow... just bear with me or simply stop reading....)

Seeing that this is the first night this week that i'm actually home...
Don't get me wrong... I've not been out playing and partying (i'm not crazy)
Just that this whole week, EVERY night was spent at AMK garden mac's!
Yes... EVERY!!

Reaching home only at the break of dawn...
I said on tues that it was gonna be my last night... But then night after night i find myself there!
Just that there way too too much to cover in a crazy short period of time!

With barley any sleep at all...
This week is officially the hardest I have ever studied in my entire life!!
(I thought i was crazy for A's... This is wins hands down lor...)

The conversation of the week: (which so happen emphasis the fact that i've never been like this)

Cow: Hello! What have you been up to?

Me: Err... Studying...

Cow: That's all??

Me: Yes... I have no life now lor... Whole day and night! Sleep a max of 5hours a day lor...

Cow: Don't bluff la! Fiona where got study one...

Me: Really lor.... The dark circles all showing liao...

Cow: How can? You don't sleep where can...

Me: Seriously serious!

Cow: Don't bluff la...

There was more but this was the gist.
Yes.... This coming from someone who knows me for more then 10years!! So ya... I'm so outta character right now. Exams really make you do the strangest things....

***

This week spent all my time with Jas and Agnes.
I'm really glad that i got to know these girls better
We had a blast talking and bitching and getting to know each other during our "break times"
And it's an added motivation studying together

They were the ones that were crazy enough to spent endless nights with me at mac's
Starting at 10pm, finishing only when we hear "Mari Kita..."
The last time i took the bus so early , i still had to wear school uniform lor...

There was so many funny, interesting, "wow" things that happened over the nights and days we spent together.
I mean it's only natural when u put 3 girls together that conversation flow and the craziest things happen


The endless mugging....


The mountain of notes and books...


Living by red bull...


Of cause some lucky one among us was sponsored chicken essence

And how we were swamped with water flies last night (coz of the rain)

The stupid Cheena girls keep screaming... Damn irritating la...
But i'm too lazy to tell that story now...

It's also interesting how we see almost the same ppl there almost every night!
(We're not the only crazy ones!)
We know the routine the Mac staff have to go through every night...
We even know what time they will switch on and off the fans!!

This is gonna be one of those experience that i will always remember!

***

We are only human... Needing a break too...

Took time off for a run


and a bit of swimming


***

Dad intro my this new place and it's now my new fav place to eat!
Crazy Ang moh!!

The food is yum yum!! (i like...)
The boss is damn fun and super friendly


The portions are huge!

Went back again today with more ppl...

I hope they enjoyed it as much as we (or at least i) did!

***

Okie... I'm really tired.
Tmr will be my typical Sunday...
(damn one less day....)

Probably the next update will be one of great relieve and tremendous joy!!
(look forward to it)

The dark eye circles/bags is not a joke lor!

***

Oh and finally,
Today's biggest laugh!

Guess who