Twitter-ing

Thursday, June 5, 2008

As we bid a familiar place good-bye

Never will we return for the same reason again

Sitting down in this hall one final time…

The final “Pens down” is probably the best 2 words of the day!

Happiness like this cannot be hidden.


After all the crazy mugging

It was time to let our hair down for some serious Partying!!!

After all that unglam moments...

We finally got all dolled up and ready to go!

Finally our long waited date with Mambo!

Went for our late dinner
Chance for a proper photo-op before anyone drank themselves silly

And of cause the pre-party drink!
Cheer to the end of a exhausting period!


*Yum Seng*

Head back in where the party already started…
More drinks that we couldn’t run away from…
We started with this golden “beauty”

Then a tray more… and a jug or 2

Can’t help but to capture all these happy moments!

I’m really glad that I got closer to this bunch
They make everything that bit more interesting

I think the guys just look damn gay la…
Hahaha….

A few drinks and we were all loosen us up!
The stress and pressure of the past few months just faded away

Young and free...
With (almost) no care in the world…
(will we still look like this 5yrs from now? Will we still even stay in contact??)

After a while, Agnes and I headed of some dancing in the other room
(it was too early to mambo…)
The place was packed (as usual)
Met a group of her friends there
Friends are friends. And anything goes man!
Couldn’t resist snapping more shots!


This dance session totally wild…
I don’t know what took over me…
Must have been coop up for too long! (Haha…)

But just felt sick suddenly… I just had to get out.
(I’m thinking it was the meddie I took before leaving the house… oh well…)
Good thing I met Aaron and Paul on the way out…
So sweet of Aaron to get me water


Crazy ex water at that!
But deeply appreciate all the same
(Thank-you!)

Well… There were certain things that happened…
But let just put it all behind and let bygones be bygones k…

Just look forward to next week and more serious partying to come
(if health and time permits)

Right now I’m just glad that

The flu have been shoo-ed away...
The temperature’s gone...
I believe that here is where the real party

(Somehow i think it's gonna be even more tiring then when i just had to study...haha)

Now that I FINALLY finish studying…
It feels werid waking in the morning… Like there’s something missing… something that you’re suppose to be doing but don’t have to do anymore…
I guess it was like what Mars told me the last night that I was mugging
“Savour these last few moments. You’ll miss it”
I didn’t believe him then, but now I so understand.

Now that it’s all over,
It’s time where the other important things in my life take over this void.

(Partying aside)

Nationals is coming up and I really hope I’ll be prepared for it in time. That means have to tune back to some serious training! (“Aunties” I think I’ll need a lot of mental and emotional support here)

Of cause all my kiddies have been (mentally) neglected by me… So it’s time to give them the much needed attention again.

Been neglecting all my girlies too (I know they were sweet enough not to disturb during my mugging phase – Thanks babe! But now can call and disturb any time! Haha…) I bet there’s tons of updating to be done!

And my ever supportive family! I miss having proper dinners with them. And watching TV and talking nonsense with Mummy. Car rides with Daddy… and gaming with the Boys…


I guess now I’ll have time for all these =)